It's time to get ahead, real time.
Manage your ecological footprint. Showcase your organization's commitment to Integrated Pest Management.
Build your own knowledge base of pest control actions. Robust regulatory reporting tools. Be ready to respond to any request for information.
Integrated People Management
Set goals, track results.
Be ready to quickly respond to requests for information on IPM practices or to meet auditing and reporting requirements.
Innovative technology to manage on-the-ground, detailed, and sophisticated IPM data to guide better action and decision making.
Innovative Record Keeping
- Comprehensive approach to documenting ALL IPM task data -- both chemical and nonchemical activities.
- Manage chemical product and equipment inventories.
- Track budgets, contracts, permits, and applicator certifications.
- Map locations of pesticide applications in customized management units.
- A calendar tracks all completed and planned IPM tasks.
- Track and report pool chemicals.
- Track total nitrogen and phosphorous with each fertilizer application.
- Record weather factors related to pesticide efficacy.
Data Informed IPM
- PESTlogics builds a history of IPM data -- so that you can recall site-specific historical data in conjunction with infestations and improve IPM operations.
- Make IPM a true team effort. Connect IPM information across your organization, enabling more strategic decision making.
- Summarize pesticide usage as it relates to organizational goals and mission.
- Monitor pest control approaches to evaluate success and get results. The more specific the location, the more useful the data.
- Quickly review label requirements, particularly where products could be toxic to wildlife and other natural resources.
- Visually communicate chemical usage and non-chemical approaches using PESTlogics CHARTS tool.
- Generate monthly and annual reports on pesticide use and IPM practices instantly.
- Quickly respond to questions about chemical usage and methods used in pesticide applications.
- Provide applicators with instant access to pesticide labels for proper chemical applications.
Risk Management & Safety
- Knowing what pesticides were used on any given day provides instant, critical information.
- Easily communicate planned operations: where, when, and what. Post maps with application details to improve worker safety and awareness.
- Be inspection-ready for IPM performance audits.
- Demonstrate transparency in IPM program implementation.
- Quickly respond to public concern and Right-to-Know requests regarding pesticide use.
- Protect your organization from potential legal action if accused of improper pesticide or pool chemical use.
- Monitor product use by types of operations and win the battle to reduce overall pesticide use.
Personal Technical Support
- Online Help Desk provides technical support within 24 hours of request.
- Pesticide Product Database and Inventories give users instant access to pesticide product information.
- Knowledge Base articles and video training.
Responsive and Secure
Mobile and Secure
- PESTlogics works seamlessly across device platforms—desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- All users need is a web browser and connection to the Internet; no software to download.
- Data is secure.
- No lost database files—there's one database for all records.
COMPARE PACKAGE FEATURES
Build Your Team Groups:
Record Pesticide Use
Create Pesticide Usage Reports
Access Pesticide Database
Create Pesticide Inventories
IPM Performance Charts
Schedule/Print Work Order
Pest Sighting Log
Manage Budgets and Expenditures
Manage WQ Permits
1 Admin User
1 Admin User
1 Admin User
*Campus: Geographically distinct areas of operation within an organization's structure (e.g., US National Park Service (organization) has 58 national parks (campuses).